We offer quality and affordable horse boarding (full board only) in a beautiful newer facility.
12x12 and 10x10 stalls with individual turn-out paddocks and large (80' x 40') paddocks with shelter, all with automatic waterers. Stalls also have rubber mats, automatic fly spray, individual fans and lights.
- Lighted* 100' x 200' clay riding arena w w/jumps, obstacles and barrels
- Lighted* 60' clay roundpen
(*No need to worry about it getting dark as you can ride any time you want)
- Safe, enclosed tack room w/individual storage for each boarder
- Two wash racks
- Grooming area
- Quality, all-grain feed, 2 x per day
- Unlimited quality Coastal hay (your horse will not develop bad, destructive habits out of boredom, such as chewing on fences, etc.)
- Blanketing as needed, at no additional charge
- Standing for site farrier & vet appts. at no additional charge
Also offering quality horses for lease.
Property is on 5 high and dry acres in a friendly equestrian community.
There is lots of room to ride with 7+ miles of roads and direct access to the Blackbear Wilderness Preserve trails.
Our goal is to provide affordable quality horse care in a friendly, relaxing environment for all our boarders.
We are located off SR 46 just 2 miles west of I-4, at exit 101C (Seminole Towne Center Mall) in the Sanford/ Lake Forest/Heathrow area.
Call for directions: Phone: 407.547.9326